Hardsuit Labs is currently looking for a Senior VFX artist to join our team. You’ll use your artistic and technical skills to bring the team’s artistic vision to life!
You are extremely versatile in your craft; you can draw, animate and model with equal proficiency. You are used to working closely with the Art Director, and Content team, creating captivating visual effects. If the need arises, you can work in complete autonomy developing effects from concept to implementation.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Self-driven, passionate, creative problem solver, and a great team-first attitude.
- Capable of creating high quality source art & simulation data.
- Strong knowledge of art and timing principles.
- Experienced with UE4 pipelines.
- Deep understanding of developing realtime visual fx that balance performance and quality.
- Comfortable with advanced shader development in a PBR pipeline.
- Experience in a coding language (c++, c#, python, high level scripting language, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to implement mathematical concepts and formulas to generate artistic functionality.
- Proficiency in secondary areas such as modeling, skinning, animation, or lighting.
- 2+ years of Houdini experience.
- Pipeline tools development
- Basic knowledge of Physics