EQ-Games creators of Road Redemption (https://store.steampowered.com/app/300380/Road_Redemption/ )
is an experienced indie development studio in Atlanta, with a commitment to high quality, innovative, technically excellent games that stand out from the crowd.
We’re currently looking for an Experienced Unreal Engine 4/Unreal Engine 5 World Builder, with a strong portfolio, to work remote or in-house.
Our current project is an online 1-4 player PvE first/third person shooter, with groundbreaking technology, a very unique setting and deep strategic elements.
The project features epic scale outdoor environments and large structures.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about games and can elevate the visual quality and mood of an environment through in-editor prop placement, level construction, lighting, post-processing, and composition.
Our artists are passionate about games and understand the crucial intersection between art and game development. We continually push the creative and artistic skills of our colleagues, with the goal of sustaining our world-class standards while we grow. By joining our team, you can explore the limits of your imagination while working on a project that you’ll be proud to have on your resume.
- Create high-quality levels that maximize use of bespoke and modular assets
- Build immersive environments within performance budgets and design constraints
- Create pleasing compositions through asset placement
- Communicate and collaborate with other development disciplines
Qualifications: If you possess many or most of these qualities, you’re probably a great fit!
- A love for and knowledge of videogames
- Strong experience in world building, in Unreal Engine 4 / Unreal Engine 5, demonstrated in your portfolio
- Keen eye for composition and polish to make a believable world
- Expertise in scene construction, prop placement, use of the foliage tool, lighting, and post process volumes
- Experience in modeling, sculpting, texture, and material creation, specifically Unreal landscape materials
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Portfolio must demonstrate competency in Unreal landscape composition & layout, including the foliage system, post processing and lighting.