Are you a Real-time animation genius? Do you love working on cutting edge technology in a collaborative environment? Then this is the company for you. Come join us as we make animation history.
Launched in 1997, Super 78 is an award winning dynamic themed attraction and experience designer located in Silver Lake, California that has successfully designed, produced and installed dozens of attractions at theme parks around the globe.
Super 78 is looking to expand its team with a self-motivated Unity lighting genius. The main goal of the position is to bring a cinematic look and FX to live rendered applications built in Unity. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Unity 2019’s new High Definition Rendering Pipeline (HDRP).
Candidates should be eager to learn with a self-starter personality that is ready and willing to jump into a wide variety of tasks.
- Adjust look of live rendered animation within Unity 2019.
- Utilize the new features within Unity’s High Definition Rendering Pipeline (HDRP).
- Breakdown look and animation and FX requirements for various shows and applications based on script and animatic.
- Work with Creative Director, Programmer, and Systems Producer to match the look of prerendered media in a live animated environment.
- Strong Unity 2019 experience
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Unity’s High Definition Rendering Pipeline (HDRP)
- Some experience in 3D modeling, texturing, and UV mapping
- ShaderGraph Experience
- VFX Graph experience
- Ability to adjust materials and textures within Unity
- HLSL/Shader programming
- Experience in writing organizational documents and breakdowns
- Willingness to learn new systems and plug-ins as they come out
- Experience in Virtual / Augmented Reality a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.