RBL Labs is a well funded startup which aims to become a leading blockchain game development studio. We are a team of veterans of game development and blockchain industry. We value flexibility, ability to contribute and get heard. We believe that games are a kind of art and that NFT gaming can also change world for better as we bring play-to-earn model to life.
We are working on an online competitive collectible card game of the new generation, which implements pay-to-earn model. Meaning that players can actually trade and exchange all in-game items outside of the game within the blockchain ecosystem. Check out how this kind of games help Philippines citizens to earn up to 200 USD per month during corona virus crisis times: https://youtu.be/Lg5C2EbYueo
We are building a team of great talents to be among the first to conquer the emerging market of NFT gaming with high quality games.
We are looking for a skilled developer with experience in game development in Unity to join our team. This is an opportunity to both grow as a developer and as a team with passionate, like-minded individuals.
This a completely remote job.
- Implementation of mobile game mechanics with Unity (front-end and partially back-end)
- Integration of in-game assets
- Development of custom tools within Unity editor interface
- CI/CD setup
- Communication with game designers, artists, animators, UX/UI specialists, sound designers to identify the requirements, technical solutions and scope
- Integration of 3d party SDK's like PUN2 (Photon Engine)
- Analytics tools integration
- Support of planning activities
- Establish development pipelines as well as practical and productive strategies;
- Identify code errors and game bottlenecks and administer solutions;
- Ensure top-notch performance, quality and reactivity of applications and apply upgrades if necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Unity
- Experience working on 3D mobile games
- Expertise in C# programming and scripting language abilities in Unity;
- Experience in working with game development assets such as animations, textures, and materials;
- Experience working on multiplayer games created with Unity
- Experience of creation and usage of custom tools created within Unity Editor
- Experience of back-end development in game projects (what we need is at least ability to implement player authorization and saving of players data)
- Experience working in Agile way
- Ability to optimize and increase application performance;
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills;
- Continuously attentive to detail.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience with PUN2
- Experience of working on collectible card games