First Strike Games is looking for a UI Engineer to build the future of multiplayer gaming and our first product. As a UI Engineer at First Strike Games you will help build the architecture and systems of our first multiplayer title. The ideal candidate will have experience with the unreal engine, and an understanding of front end UI systems.
- Work closely with designers, and artists to develop new software systems.
- Monitor runtime and memory performance of UI systems.
- Develop test cases and integrate with the QA team.
- Self-manage time and responsibilities when given prioritized goals and objectives.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a UI engineer and 2 shipped titles.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Experience with UI systems interacting with asynchronous networked data.
- Absolute passion for playing and making console and PC games.
- Advanced Knowledge of business tools such as Microsoft office and google docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language
- Current ability to work in the US is preferred but International candidates will be considered based on experience
About First Strike Games
First Strike Games is a multiplayer focused game studio founded by industry veterans. FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console. For more information please visit www.WeMakeMultiplayer.com.
First Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.