We're currently looking for a UI Designer who can set a high bar for design and usability in our games. The ideal candidate creates visually appealing interfaces that are clean, functional, and enjoyable, has a portfolio of great work to prove it, is a skilled communicator and loves taking ownership on projects. Applicants should submit a resume and current portfolio of work. Qualified applicants may be expected to complete a small design test.
- Collaborate with our Art Director, Game Designers, Software engineers, Product Managers, and UI peers to shape ideas, wireframe mockups and user flows, and prototype interactions
- Create beautiful, clean game interfaces in highly polished design mockups
- Adhere to pre-existing style guides to ensure interface design consistency
- Incorporate internal and user feedback to iterate on design solutions.
- Communicate animation visions through motion software for either implementation reference or integration into the UI
- Work with engineers during implementation to achieve user experience goals and provide design specifications to support them
- 3+ years of experience designing and building beautiful, functional user interface
- Expertise in using color, style, iconography, typography, information design, and visual hierarchies
- Solid understanding of Graphic Design principals
- Understanding of User Experience best practices
- Experience using game UMG Designer in Unreal
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment
- Excited to improve visual skills, learn new techniques and applicable technology.
- Self-directed, receptive to feedback
- Participate in team discussions and critiques
- Enjoys playing a wide variety of games.
- Experience with motion graphics
- Experience with 3D pipelines
- Experience with incorporating user testing
- Game development experience.