Proletariat is currently looking for a UI Artist who can set a high bar for design and usability in all of our products including mobile-first applications, games, and marketing materials. The ideal candidate designs and creates clean, functional, playful designs; has a portfolio of great work to prove it; is a skilled communicator; and loves taking ownership on projects. Applicants should submit a resumé and current portfolio of work. Qualified applicants may be expected to complete a small design test.
- Collaborate with our Art Director, Game Designers, Software Engineers, and Product Managers to shape ideas, prototype, and wireframe ideas and
- Create style guides and UI libraries to ensure interface and design consistency.
- Design and build beautiful, clean interfaces for games.
- Incorporate internal and user feedback to iterate on design solutions.
- 3+ years of experience designing and building beautiful, functional user interface.
- Expertise in using color, style, iconography, web typography, information design, and visual hierarchies.
- Experience in pixel perfect and responsive design development.
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment.
- Excited to improve visual skills, learn new techniques and applicable technology.
- Self-directed, receptive to critique and feedback.
- Enjoys playing a wide variety of games.
- Experience with graphic design heavy branding and print media.
- Experience with 3D pipelines.
- Experience with incorporating user testing.
- Experience building UI with Unity/Unreal development tools.
- Game development experience.