Proletariat is seeking a talented Tools Engineer to join the team of our newest Unreal Engine 4 game in development, Spellbreak. This individual will work closely with artists, designers, and engineers to both find day-to-day improvements and achieve long term goals in building the magical world of Spellbreak. Our ideal candidate is proactive in improving the development process by identifying and removing bottlenecks.
- Design, build, and improve tools for the art and design teams focused particularly on map creation.
- Proactively identify pipeline bottlenecks and opportunities for automation and improvement
- Communicate with other departments to identify improvements to existing tools and workflows
- Document and support game development tools
- 3 years professional experience in game development
- Experience with game engine content tools and pipeline
- Professional experience with C/C++
- Experience with other high-level programming languages (e.g. Go, Java, C#…), with Haxe (https://haxe.org/) being preferred.