FiveBy is a high-end anti-fraud and online security consultancy headquartered in Seattle with operations across the United States. We are a motivated group of specialized professionals united under the mission to provide the programs, services, and expertise our clients need to protect their products and customers. With the ever-increasing risk of security breaches, identity fraud, espionage, cyber-attacks, and other nefarious activities by bad actors, there has never been a better time to join the fight against online crime.
We’re looking for an experienced VR Developer to help us build an exciting proof of concept targeted at gamifying data visualization in the risk intelligence space. Our client has appetite to explore what is possible when we put their data into a VR space. The project will be shepherded by FiveBy project and product managers, but as the key technical expert on the project, the candidate selected for this role must be well versed in the required technologies and must have the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
This is a temporary, remote position with a planned duration of 5-6 months, with possibility of extension.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Act as primary technical resource for product development; this includes providing input on key technical decisions, generating technical documentation, and ground-up coding of the demo experience.
Required Skills and Experience
- 6+ years professional experience in VR development
- Deep expertise in Unity
- Fluency in C#
- Experience in Visual Studio
- Demonstrated success driving projects to fruition
- Demonstrated success delivering under strict deadlines
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Prior experience developing games for Oculus