We are looking for a Technical Designer to join our team. In this role, you will be the bridge between design and engineering. You deliver tools and workflow improvements to design, and communicate requirements and improvement suggestions to engineering. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, who has experience working with multiple disciplines.
- Set scripting and blueprint standards.
- Champion quality-of-life improvements for designers.
- Work with Engineering and Level Design to improve, streamline, and extend development processes.
- Write and maintain design process documentation.
- Blueprint reviews to maintain scripting and blueprint standards.
- Three years of experience in a design role.
- Advanced knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprint.
- At least one cradle-to-grave shipped project.
- Proficiency in C/C++ or equivalent.
- Excellent overall communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of C/C++ or equivalent.
- Experience as a technical or tools designer.
- Solid programming experience (C/C++ or equivalent).
- A shipped title as a Technical Designer
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Must be willing to complete a test