High Voltage is searching for a highly skilled Technical Animator focusing on rigging characters and skins to join our team.
You will be joining a tight-knit and highly motivated group of people. If you eat challenges for breakfast, this is for you!
• Rigging characters and character skins for a range of games
• Setting up assets in Unreal Engine 4; including cloth, physics, blueprints
• Manage multiple complex tasks
• Asset export and implementation into UE4
• Test and verify your work on target hardware
• Rigging reel showing the ability to set up characters for animation
• Game industry experience/shipped title experience
• Skilled at skin weighting characters to create the best deformation possible
• Skilled at running physics sims on cloth, hair or other physics items
• Great communication skills and the ability to incorporate feedback into the rigs, and toolsets
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 art pipeline
• Related skills such as modeling and animating
• Knowledge of current technology and trends in video games
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must be able to take critique and art direction
• Passion for video games
• Must be currently eligible to work in the USA and onsite in New Orleans, LA or Hoffman Estates, IL
If you’d like to be part of building a visually stunning game and you think you’re a perfect fit, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we'll be in touch soon.
Only online artwork submissions are accepted.
Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so.
All positions are located at our office in New Orleans, LA
How can High Voltage supercharge your future?
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.