Hardsuit Labs is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator who possesses hands on experience with multiple technologies and IT solutions to join our team. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing IT solutions and services across the studio. Understanding and responding to studio IT needs with responsive and creative problem solving is a must. The successful candidate will possess proven experience working with firewalls, application servers, data storage, and core networking. The Systems Administrator will possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a variety of people.
- 4-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
- Exceptional knowledge of Windows, Unix/Linux, and ESXi/equivalent virtualization
- Experience with source control systems and storage
- Experience with storage vendor experiences including NAS, SAN, and D2D solutions
- Experience with SSO management using Okta, Citrix, or Duo
- Proficiency with core network management/troubleshooting using Cisco, ProCurve, and Aruba
- Familiarity with Active Directory, GPO, DFS, and Azure AD
- Professional experience with server hardware management, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Proficiency managing Exchange/Office 365 servers and ecosystems
- Working knowledge of Perforce
- Familiarity with setup and administration of Atlassian solutions including Jira and Confluence
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, or G Suite cloud service setup and maintenance
Required Application Materials
- Resume and cover letter
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.