The Studio Head is a new addition to Pole To Win and will be responsible for overseeing our Canadian operation during an exciting time of expansion. This role would suit a seasoned games industry professional who enjoys a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This is a hands-on role which would give the right candidate the opportunity to truly build something.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing our entire Montreal operations teams across multiple lines of business including QA, Localisation QA and Translation
- Developing and managing relationships with clients
- Management of budget for the site
- Direct line management of operational managers and supervisors and indirect line management of support staff
- Supporting the Technology team on the ground
- Building a scalable operation that’s ready for expansion
What we’re looking for
- Experience of managing QA or Localisation QA operations is essential, ideally in an outsourced environment
- Excellent knowledge of the local market including a basic understanding of the commercial and employment law framework
- Experience of managing multi-lingual/multi-cultural teams would be extremely helpful
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative approach
- First rate problem solving skills
- Passionate about the industry
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
Who we are
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.