Altagram Group is a global video game localization and audio production agency based in Berlin, Germany, with offices in Seoul, South Korea and Montreal, Canada. We are a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry. With more than 4,500 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring games to a worldwide audience.
Altagram is looking for a Studio Director for our office in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The candidate will be the head of our in-house team and oversee managing the company autonomously. We are looking for an experienced candidate who will lead the day-to-day operational business of the company. The Studio Director will be responsible for managing and developing client relationships for all LQA services as well as all business affairs for the office. You will be in close contact with the Altagram headquarters in Berlin, Germany, and report to the group CEO.
• Managing and coordinating daily business to ensure the best LQA for video game titles
• Managing, leading, motivating, coaching and training an internal team
• Monitoring quality, devising and implementing strategies to ensure delivered quality
• Financial reporting to HQ, account monitoring for client and vendor invoices
• Business development: Preparing and attending industry events, connecting with prospective clients while representing the company
• Coordinating the office administration duties (payroll, utilities bills and contracts, supplies, insurance, etc) with the help of the admin team
• Fluent in English & French
• In-depth understanding of localization and all its processes
• Experience with LQA testing
• Experience in Sales / Business Development
• Experience in an agency or publisher within the game or localization industry is required
• Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities
• Very strong communication, organizational, and multitasking skills
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, innovative and creative
• Client-facing and negotiation skills
• Passion for video games
We are already excited about working with you!