Do you want to create games that encourage exploration, imagination and discovery? Then come work at Sago Mini where you can focus your efforts on finding creative ways to make kids giggle. As a Sr. Unity Game Developer you will work within a cross-functional team of talented developers, artists, animators, and play designers to create beautiful mobile apps for children. Our work is technically challenging and also incredibly rewarding. This is a Sr. position and you will be expected to iterate quickly, write clear and reusable code, act as a tech lead, and mentor other developers.
- 8+ years developing software professionally.
- Love for making beautiful things with code and comfortable writing custom code-driven motion.
- Acted as a lead developer on multiple projects.
- You know how to work in a collaborative team environment and navigate the challenges of delivering a great app on time.
- Able to break down complicated tasks into discrete solvable components, prioritize what is important, and provide accurate time estimates.
- Deep understanding of how to use Unity to create mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Strong eye for visual design.
- Ability to work collaboratively with designers and artists.
- An obsession with the details that can elevate an experience from ‘good enough’ to ‘great’.
- Applies principles of continuous learning, mentoring others, and embraces feedback.
If this sounds like a job for you, then don’t be shy and reach out and say ‘Hello’. While a resumé is a good start. We really want to see a portfolio of beautiful projects that you're proud of, hear about your hobbies, and find out what excites you about working at Sago Mini.
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. With over 40 million downloads, 35 apps and a line of physical toys, Sago Mini brings thoughtful design to life for preschoolers and parents worldwide. Based in Toronto, Sago Mini is a subsidiary of Toca Boca, the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Both companies are part of Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people who care about doing great work. Sago Mini is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company.