At Amazon our goal is to develop ground-breaking PC games that become cultural touchstones, redefine the boundaries of player experience, and change the way the world sees digital entertainment. Join us and you’ll have the power of Twitch, Amazon Web Services, and the entire Amazon ecosystem to help shape the future of games. You’ll work alongside talented industry veterans, including key contributors from titles like: Half Life 2, Left for Dead, Thief, System Shock 2, Age of Empires, Shadow of Mordor, Guild Wars, Gears of War, Forza, Bioshock, and Sunset Overdrive. Amazon Game Studios is looking to take risks and invent.
Amazon Game Studios is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Senior Publishing Producer. In this role, you’ll support multiple game projects and work closely with the VP of Game Studios. The ideal candidate has a strong publishing background and direct development experience. They know what an amazing game experience looks like and they know how to help teams get there.
· Review schedules and milestone deliverables and provide detailed quantitative and qualitative feedback.
· Work with internal support teams including Marketing, Community and QA to build momentum and collaboration around key titles.
· Build relationships with Game teams to support their visionary plans.
· Provide clear and concise communication to senior leadership around risks and opportunities.
· Help drive strong culture of candor and respect, facilitating communication throughout the group at all levels.
· 7+ years’ associated experience (game production / design / social networks / eSports).
· 2+ shipped game titles.
· Has shipped top-tier console or PC games through multiple cycles as Senior Producer or Development Director.
· Strong understanding of software development processes and product management methodologies.
· Experience orchestrating work across programming, art, and design disciplines
· Experience with competitive gaming, pro-gaming, ladders leagues and tournaments.
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Independently self-motivated, team player.
· Proven experience scheduling teams, managing external outsource partners, and supporting live service products.
· Understanding of live services and the complexities of running a live product.
· Passion and broad knowledge of project management and product process.
· Experience all development practices such as waterfall, scrum/agile etc.
· Strong cross-team collaboration skills.
· Experience working with external partners; Community, Marketing, Customer Service.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.