Not Suspicious is a company formed in order to create wholly new and high quality experiences with virtual reality. To achieve this, we're building a team of developers who will each individually inspire the direction of the whole. If you too are excited about what the future holds for VR, come join us in building that future!
We're looking for a talented engineer who can elevate the overall quality of our code in terms of performance and scalability to meet the demands of Standalone VR (e.g. Oculus Go, Oculus Quest). Does that sound like your jam?
- A computer science background (either a C.S. degree or a history of hacking/engineering projects)
- Experience with Unity
- A history of game development
- Interest in VR
Nice to haves:
- Experience developing for VR, and especially Standalone VR
- Experience developing networked multiplayer games
- Game design sensibilities preferred
This can totally be a remote position if you blow us away, so please apply even if you're far!