We are looking for a self-motivated person who enjoys the complexities and trade-offs of working in a multidiscipline creative environment. If you love making games and making them with other amazing people, then we want to meet you.
- Designing and coding of new software product
- Maintaining existing system software product
- Performing code analysis and performance profiling
- Implementing best practices as defined by departmental and industry standards
- Rapidly prototyping solutions to demonstrate to team
- Maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Delivering reliable, secure, and efficient software with designs that are extensible and reusable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar
- Experience in Unity a huge plus
- 2 years relevant work experience in lieu of degree preferred
- Experience with at least one object-oriented software language
- Gaming Industry Experience preferred
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to tackle the complex problems
- Understanding of Risk Assessment as it pertains to software functionality
- Agile methodology experience or passion is preferred
Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
*Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
AGS in an equal opportunity employer.