Proletariat is seeking a Software Engineer focused on game engine development to join the team on our newest Unreal Engine 4 game in development, Spellbreak. This individual will work with artists, designers, and other engineers to improve Spellbreak's core technology. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, with experience building highly-polished products for demanding audiences.
- Work with designers, animators, artists and game engineers in order to maintain and implement tools and features in the engine.
- Profile and optimize software systems to remove bottlenecks and improve performance
- Research, define, extend, and maintain production pipelines, processes, and workflows
- Refine content creation workflows
- 3+ years professional experience in game development.
- Professional experience with C/C++
- Solid understanding of 3D math fundamentals.
- Solid knowledge of CPU and GPU performance characteristics and optimization techniques.
- Strong knowledge of DirectX 11/12, OpenGL, Vulkan, or Metal.
This position is open for employees to work remotely.