At MegaZebra we have successfully crafted category-leading games for more than 10 years. We develop our own original titles, and develop games based on “Hollywood”-IP such as Desperate Housewives - The Game. By combining technology, game-design, art, analytics, and bringing together passionate people from around the globe we have repeatedly been able to produce hit games. We are based in Munich/Germany and Montreal/Canada.
We develop all our games in small and vibrant teams. Each team has a high degree of responsibility and creative freedom for their game and is committed to creating something outstanding. For our studio in the heart of Montreal's gaming scene, we are now looking for an experienced Unity Game Developer.
- Develop software code for new exciting games on mobile platforms (iOS, Android). The games have mass-market appeal and the potential to be break-out worldwide hits.
- Work with game-designers to take game-design concepts into technical concepts and technical architecture.
- Develop features for games, which will include game-play features, as well as platform related features such as payment, notifications, communication, and networking.
- Work in a game team comprised of game-designers, system designers, and artists.
- 5+ years game development experience using the Unity game engine for iOS and Android
- Excellent skills in C#
- Experienced in at least one other language, e.g. C++, Objective-C, Java, AS3
- Experience with MVC, MVP or MVVM patterns
- Knowledge of native extensions (ANE) is an advantage
- Experience with developing mobile applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of linear algebra is a plus
- We work on our games in small teams, so being a team player is essential
- You're used to discussing a variety of solutions for technical challenges with others
- You work with great attention to detail and are very reliable
- Very good English language skills
- Become part of the company which develops category-leading, casual games on mobile and social platforms
- Work in a highly creative environment with a super-flat hierarchy
- Join our office in Montréal. Work with a very experienced and talented group of game-designers and developers at our centrally located office. Experience start-up spirit and the ability to have significant impact
- At the same time, you will be able to plug into our capabilities as a fully-fledged video-game development studio. MegaZebra has a ten-year track-record developing and publishing our own games. So, you get the best of both worlds
If you’re a game changer and would like to join MegaZebra, please apply in English with your current CV and a cover letter.