We are looking for a well-rounded and self-motivated Senior Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Engineer to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who already has several years of experience under the belt and is ready to come in and make a direct impact on our projects.
You are a cross-functional engineer. Your insight and UE4 experience will allow you hit the ground running and start contributing, big time, from day one. Working with other Hardsuit engineers, content creators, and designers/artists, your knowledge of console programming will fuse with your intense pursuit of new technologies to create and implement builds, features and components. Teamwork is key here and you must love working in a team fostered environment.
- At least 6 years professional C/C++ programming
- At least 2 years of professional Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Self‐motivated and problem solver with excellent debugging skills
- Proactive and effective communicator that works well with team members
- Deep passion and enthusiasm for making great games
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Shipped one or more retail titles
- Experience with console programming