Daybreak Games is building teams as diverse as our ideas.
- Build standalone tools and scripts to facilitate game development, build process, as well as streamline the team's development environment.
- Design, implement, and iterate data editing tools to allow for efficient, accurate game system data editing and creation.
- Extend existing editors to provide new or improved ways for team members to accomplish their tasks and streamline the process of creating DC Universe Online.
Leader in Craft
- Language: Expert C++ programming ability.
- Tools: Demonstrated experience building and maintaining tools in a game development environment.
- Critical Thinking: Building data-driven game systems
- Platforms: Console and PC
- Bonus: C#, SQL, Python, Game tool sets (Unreal preferred).
- End Result: Ability to analyze designer/art tool requests and iterate with them to deliver robust and performant tools to help them accomplish their goals.
- Empathy:Anything is possible and nothing is rejected out of hand. We strive to see others points of view, in both colleagues and our players.
- Ownership:We treat game features as our own from start to finish. Which means taking the initiative to find both problems and solutions.
- Humility:We're looking for people who want to work with the smartest people they can. We look for ways to elevate one another and actively seek feedback to find the best possible course of action.
- Honesty:We value diverse opinions. We are transparent, candid and caring, always. We are excited to see where the next great idea will come from.