Enduring Games is high-end co-development and original IP studio in Austin, TX, known for working on titles like Demon's Souls, Bugsnax, New Tales From the Borderlands, Tribes of Midgard, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, Crunchyroll, Borderlands 3, Crowfall, and Godfall.
Want to work on exciting new IP for video game consoles? Be part of tremendous co-development teams where we create the key look, feel, and systems for tomorrow’s favorite games? Challenge yourself to create the best versions of existing games to new hardware? Learn from some of the most experienced, talented, helpful folks in the industry? Want to be one of those folks, and grow the next generation of game developers?
We are currently hiring senior developers with strong console experience of all disciplines, and while we have specific needs, we hire based on our projects, skills for the job, the ability to learn more, teach-ability, and group needs.
We train and invest in people who want to change careers, so if you are an experienced professional and feel you could transition to some of the specialized skills we need, we encourage you to apply.
We provide relocation assistance for qualified candidates to work in-office with us in our Austin studio.
- Expertise in one or more game development systems (player controller, physics, save game, etc.)
- Strong background in positive cross-discipline collaboration
- Strong background in C++/C
- Experience mentoring peers & junior staff in best practices development
- Experience working on multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience with modern engine APIs and language features
- Experience with multiple commercial and proprietary game engines
- Experience shipping games across two or more consoles
- Ability to assess, understand, and work productively in proprietary codebases
- Cross-platform and cross-play experience a plus
- Unreal Engine experience a plus
More information about Enduring Games
Enduring Games is an equal opportunity employer.