This position supports producers and assists the team by managing and executing a variety of tasks related to the development of assigned projects or functional groups, from concept to release.
Typical tasks include scheduling and tracking team member tasks and assets, reporting status, identifying and reporting risks, bugs and issues while assisting in ensuring adherence to schedules, and coordinating with resources throughout the organization to ensure successful completion of assigned projects.
- Partner with the producer and the development team to ensure on-time, high quality delivery of the project and to troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain and enhance necessary processes and procedures for product development.
- Participate in regular meetings with the project team to discuss status, resolve issues and share information.
- Help facilitate testing plans and strategy for responsible projects, assuring all tasks are completed and on time.
- Create and process game development build releases for delivery to Publishers.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and detailed bug reports that allow Development to easily understand and correct issues. Maintain accurate records on all tests performed and related results.
- Video creation and editing
- Community Management and live game streaming
- Web development, website creation and maintenance
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the video game industry with 2+ shipped titles.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a development team through all phases of the product development process, from pre-production to shipment.
- Proficient knowledge of one or more of the following game development disciplines: 3D art, design, programming, project management, web design and production scheduling skills.
- Understanding of issues facing various types of game play, artistic and technical considerations, and the ability to forecast the ramifications of decisions made during the concept/pre-production phase.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Must be an avid gamer and have an in-depth knowledge of gaming cultures and in particular RTS titles.
- Experience managing communication between internal and external worldwide partners
- Experience for project tracking software such as Jira and MS Project.