The Senior QA Analyst at Armature will work closely with other members of the development team to test game features as they are being developed. The job involves playing (i.e., testing) the game in a systematic way, analyzing the game’s performance against the designer’s intentions, identifying problems, creating status reports and suggesting improvements. Testers write test plans of features to be used by external QA and communicate with external partners across multiple disciplines. Testers are responsible for assuring quality in the final product and for finding flaws in a game before it goes public.
This is a full time, in-office position. Relocation assistance is available.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
- Must have at least 3 year previous experience as a game industry QA tester.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Full understanding of the iterative development process.
- High level of pro-activeness and sense of urgency.
- Risk assessment pertaining to software testing.
- Very detail oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to categorize bugs and able to prioritize.
- Must be able to maintain concentration while testing games for long periods.
- Experience with JIRA or other bug tracking software.
- Candidates must have a US work permit or citizenship.
- Worked on a live title as a QA Tester.
- Experience creating and maintaining test plans and QA reports.
- Worked on a title with distributed QA and development across multiple companies/studios.