We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to work closely with our external developer partners to lead the launch and management of free-to-play mobile games. Focus will be on Live Ops, engaging, monetizing, and retaining players across several titles, while analyzing data on game performance and financial results. You will interface with cross-functional teams - Analytics, User Acquisition, Marketing, Creative, and Engineering. You are someone who is well-versed in the F2P mobile games space, is an avid gamer, and has a strong background in Production or Design.
- Partner with external developer partners to set product strategy and vision
- Be the go-to person for game and feature performance
- Establish and monitor KPIs - user engagement, monetization, retention - tune in-game mechanics, and identify new features to impact KPIs
- Manage 3rd party technology and tools (business intelligence, analytics, A/B testing etc.)
- Continuously research competitor games, provide qualitative feedback, and conduct game analysis on key features
- Work closely with marketing, creative, analytics, and game teams to execute marketing strategy and branding
Your XP & Skills
- 4+ years of experience as Product Manager for successful mobile games with a demonstrated positive impact on the business
- BS in computer science, statistics, mathematics or economics is preferred
- Excellent quantitative skills and an understanding of statistics and trending
- Strong problem solving skills with unique ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate conclusions
- A passion for games
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work with creative partners
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while meeting changing deadlines and priorities
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Exciting, fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
- Prominent role in making tech decisions that will shape the company and industry
- Involvement in a large range of mobile game titles
- Excellent location with a rooftop patio in midtown NYC
- Free snack and beverages
- Robust perks & benefits!
Interested? We would love to hear from you. All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.