We’re looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and highly organized Senior Producer to join the Project Quartz development team. As a team we are focused on delivering a robust and fun multiplayer development and gameplay experience in a sandbox environment and we want you to help us do that!
You’ll provide support to various departmental and working teams within the studio by scheduling tasks, tracking dependencies, removing roadblocks, and fostering happy, productive people all the while making sure they stay on the right track.
You understand the product development cycle and you’ve been through it multiple times. You can, and have, delivered on product goals by building and executing project schedules and plans. You empower the people you work with, building them up, mentoring and coaching them, while keeping them accountable and focused on success. You’re comfortable supporting initiatives and teams and you’ve mastered the tools, tricks, and processes to ensure that everyone gets where they need to be on time and on quality with minimal stress. You value communication, keeping people on the same page, and you can push back in the face of unreasonable requests. You understand and respect the value of a “no”. You can and do successfully manage internal and external stakeholders to keep expectations in check while coordinating multiple projects and deadlines. You are kind, respectful, and highly communicative which allows you to focus on ensuring everyone involved (developers and publishers) will successfully execute the project smoothly and comfortably. Most importantly, you are excited by and care about the people you work with, the environment in which we all participate, and you can’t wait to be a part of Hardsuit Labs and get going developing great games!
• Run and manage multiple development teams – ranging from strike teams through to whole departments
• Develop, maintain, and coordinate schedules with team leads and other producers
• Monitor and prioritize work to ensure goals are being met and will continue to be met in the future
• Communicate with all parties, be aware of what is going on, and work your knowledge back into the planning and forecasting of future work
• Identify issues in development, work to solve and address them, and raise red flags where appropriate
• Be a champion and advocate for your team(s)
• Establish, deploy, and maintain various processes within the team
• Mentor and coach fellow producers
• Senior level experience working with and managing teams of 20+ persons.
• High emotional intelligence and capable of working with people of all types
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written; manages expectations and keeps people on the same page
• Capable of using and familiar with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
• Experienced at eliminating ambiguity, creating accountability, and maintaining ownership
• Capable of developing and successfully deploying processes to benefit teams and their partners
• Capable of developing and maintaining individual, team, and project schedules
• Natural problem solver, enjoys a challenge, and has strong sense of curiosity
• 5+ years of game production experience incl having shipped 2+ titles with medium to large sized teams
• 7+ years of game development experience (in any development role)
• Proficiency with Jira and Confluence
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS