On a day-to-day basis, the Senior Producer will be accountable for tracking assigned tasks related to game development, including responsibilities such as coordinating with team leads and directors (both local and remote), managing backlog reports, preparing project related documentation and assisting with game updates. Other coordination duties include, following up on action items determined in meetings, running meetings and taking notes, end of sprint reviews and retrospectives, as well as other duties as specified by management.
- Support game production by overseeing the operations of the team while ensuring process is followed, identifying areas of improvement, and improving team efficiency.
- Maintain high-level planning documentation, including Backlog and Roadmap, ensuring they have been reviewed by the appropriate parties and prioritized appropriately.
- Lead production for multiple disciplines and feature teams as needed.
- Collaborate with each discipline lead to ensure teams are unblocked and functioning well.
- Identify and communicate project risks to the leadership of the company.
- Manage remote development on features and different SKU’s as needed.
- 6+ years production experience
- 3+ years of core/console game development experience.
- Proven ability to focus on priorities – problem solving, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines.
- Expert in project management methodologies including agile and waterfall.
- Experience working with agile software tools and agile project management processes.
- Excellent written, oral, and email communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work well in a team of diverse personalities
- Proven history of learning new skills quickly
- High levels of self-motivation and confidence in dealing with complex situations
- High attention to detail and have high standards of work
- History of mentorship