Nothing beats a great story, be part of ours!
Join ON Animation Studios, an acclaimed CG Animation film producer.
We are the CG studio of ON Entertainment, producer of The Little Prince (winner of the 2016 César for Best Animated Film), Mune and the highly anticipated movie Playmobil directed by Lino DiSalvo (Frozen and Tangled).
Being an international talent hub, we offer you the exciting chance to work alongside major animation producers, and onsite with amazing artists and stars like Lino, Alexandre Heboyan (Mune) and Mark Osborne (The Little Prince).
Our studio is the place where fun, technology and quality meet, giving you the chance to work on one-of-a-kind projects that are as exciting to work on as they are to watch. Our new offices in the heart of downtown Montreal are pretty cool, too.
Are you a team player with a passion for the quality of your work? Apply now for an awesome opportunity to boost your career to the next level!
- Create new VR assets;
- Adapt existing assets from the movie or tv series for VR or AR;
- Set-dress VR level;
- Fast-prototype level and interactive elements;
- Establish the look of the levels and game assets;
- Work closely with Creative Director, Interactive Director, Programmer, Technical Artist and other key-stake holder.
- 3+ years of experience in a PC or Console game or/and VR development;
- A deep understanding of Unity 2017 and Unreal 4;
- A deep understanding of PBR technique;
- Able to build optimized assets for real-time engine in a VR context;
- Experience with Substance Painter / Designer;
- Knows about VR shader limitations in game engines and ways to compensate for it;
- Knows how to design efficient & economical shaders, optimized for realtime;
- Is creative and comes up with suggestions for improving workflow or engine performance;
- Is a team player and patient with artists;
- Must be able to embrace the established art vision of the project and ensure it is delivered in its entirety at the end of the project;
- Ability to adapt rapidly to new or changing technology with an interest in finding ways to evolve and improve the environment art creation pipeline;
- Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols;
- Excellent ability to self-manage and accurately predict and adhere to task length estimates and deadlines;
- Must be an excellent collaborator with a willingness to provide/accept direction and the ability to embrace change;
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas both written and verbally.
Please note that Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be considered in priority. Thank you to all those who express interest in being a part of the ON Animation Studios team.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings, you will be contacted.
The greatest stories come from the greatest talents. Join us at ON Animation Studio!