Join BetaDwarf to form the future of co-op with the innovative Project F4E. You’ll be the main driver for bringing millions of users into a community-driven game that’ll make friendships through games.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing and Community and focus mainly on Project F4E.
Using past experiences (and future learnings you obtain) you’ll own and execute initiatives to bring players into the community.
Your focus is numbers and funnels - i.e. lead generation, performance marketing and funnel optimization.
Chances to contribute more broadly are plentiful and depend on your initiative and strengths.
You’ll have freedom of method, lots of responsibility and high expectations. A passionate team with experience and expertise supports and challenges you to deliver the best results.
- Own and execute marketing initiatives with a focus on the early marketing funnel
- Work with internal and external groups to execute said initiatives
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy and planning
- Analyze and improve a variety of user funnels to optimize conversion
- Apply analysis and insights to all efforts and integrate them into future initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience with direct UA and performance marketing for GaaS titles, both before and after launch
- Great collaboration skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and being able to own initiatives & your time
- Veteran with an understanding of the video game industry
- Strong desire to always learn and improve
- Experience with cross-platform titles (mobile & PC mainly)
- Veteran MOBA & MMORPG player
- Expert charmer with business- & PR partners and users
- Business development experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Option to work remotely or on-site in Copenhagen - the best place in the world to work
- An ambitious and dynamic team of fun, vibrant, colleagues from all over the world
- To be part of a rapidly growing company
- An environment that challenges you to grow and focuses on continual improvement
- Venture journey with ESOP
- Live products
- Commitment to great work life balance
- Daily lunch
- Friday bar with homebrew (by our resident Programmer Brewmaster - when we return to the office)
- Relocation assistance
- Work life balance, the Danish way
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you could be our Master Magnification Marketeer, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Senior Growth Marketing Manager" including:
- A cover letter detailing why you are interested in working at BetaDwarf, what familiarity you have with our games and any relevant knowledge or experience with the games industry.
The role is full-time, and starting as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.