We are looking for a well-rounded and self-motivated Senior Gameplay Engineer to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who already has several years of experience under the belt and is ready to come in and make a direct impact on our projects.
You're a cross-functional engineer. While working with other Hardsuit Labs engineers, your knowledge of console programming will fuse with your intense pursuit of new technologies to create and implement builds, features, and components. In our highly collaborative and team oriented environment, you will work closely with UI, level designers, animators, and other content team members to develop new features and components. The ideal candidate has a long-standing passion for playing games, a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, and demonstrated game programming experience in the personal, educational, or professional arena.
- 8+ years professional C/C++ programming
- Shipped one or more retail titles
- A self‐motivated and problem solver with excellent debugging skills
- Proactive and effective communicator that works well with team members
- A deep passion and enthusiasm for making great games
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with console programming