We at Antler Interactive are looking for a senior game designer to work on our social multiplayer builder game My Neighbor Alice, built on the blockchain.
The game comes first: together with the game director and the blockchain team your role is to create a fun game experience based on blockchain technology. My Neighbor Alice already has a big crypto community that is excited for the game and we hope to create a fun, rewarding and memorable game for them, and eventually also for the regular gaming community. In My Neighbor Alice anyone can buy and own a virtual island, collect and build exciting items and meet new friends. Inspired by games such as Animal Crossing, the game combines the best of the two worlds - a fun narrative for regular players who want to enjoy the gameplay experience as well as an ecosystem for players who want to collect and trade NFT:s (items saved on the blockchain), even if they have no idea what an NFT is.
We are excited to get you onboard and we think you will be an important part of our growing company, of currently 10 people.
- Prototyping design ideas in Unity
- Create a holistic design which follows the game vision
- Design systems and tune them for specific goals
- Implement the feedback from user research and QA
- 4+ years of experience in a game design role
- Experience working with Unity
- Good at giving feedback and criticism and engage in healthy design discussion
- Ready to work with new technologies such as blockchain, on a project that is unlike any other
- Able to articulate initial ideas into concrete game features
- Has an understanding of game flow, engagement, pacing, and testing
What we offer:
- A passionate, friendly and transparent team that cares highly about each other, games and the projects we’re making
- Possibility to work a majority of days remote with regular physical meetups
- Occupational pension (Tjänstepension)
- A super-central, beautiful and artsy office at Centralstation with breakfast on Mondays, at least when “things go back to normal”
- 30 days of vacation per year