Proletariat is seeking a Build and Release Engineer to join the team of our newest game in development, Spellbreak. This individual will work with closely with Engineering, QA, and Art teams and will be responsible for automating the build and deployment of our games to multiple environments and platforms. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, with experience designing, maintaining and optimizing build and deploy systems.
- Maintain and optimize tools to automate the build, test, and deployment of our games in an agile development environment
- Support build release and patching pipeline, build deployment tool suite, code integration utilities, testing utilities, and packaging pipeline for multiple platforms which may include PC, Consoles, and Mobile
- Collaborate with development teams to make sure all build and deployment needs are met
- Build dashboards to provide visibility into the health of environments
- Document the build and release processes and train development teams in how to use the tools effectively
- 5 years professional experience in game development
- 3 years build and release management experience
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems
- Experience with Ant, Make, or other build tools
- Experience with Git, Perforce or other source control management systems
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, or other cloud providers
This position is open for employees to work remotely.