At United in Gaming, we believe in the power of one gaming community. Where competition meets connectivity to inspire and challenge gamers. We welcome gamers of all backgrounds, from casual to elite, to play, compete and connect on their terms. We provide an inclusive platform for all, creating a new experience for each gamer. Our ultimate goal is to combine competitive tournament play and social connectivity to better unite the entire gaming community. We may be new, but we're not new to gaming - we're here to make it better!
What you’ll do:
- Manage key projects end-to-end for UIG’s white label accounts
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, coordinate meetings, proactively send updates and ensure everyone stays up to date on projects.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure project deliverables are accurate and completed on time and on budget to ensure flawless project execution
- Work closely with team leads to understand and clearly define key milestones, project timeline, and define success criteria.
- Document and apply key learnings to build better and more efficient processes for the future.
- Building strong relationships among the team, managing customer expectations and translating needs into business solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- ~5-7 years of project management experience
- 3 years of gaming industry experience
- Business to business and client relationship management experience are extremely important
- Ability to foster and grow client relationships and anticipate customer needs
- Experience seeing projects through full lifecycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Software and technical experience required; background in gaming a bonus
- Strong communication, writing and time management skills
- Bonus if you have previous startup experience and ability to flex to the scope required based on the business needs
- Located in Atlanta, GA - remote will be considered
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation with equity participation
- Contract to permanent hire
- Remote-friendly virtual work environment
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup – helping shape the product vision for gamers of ALL levels
United in Gaming, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome, celebrate, and aim to reflect the diversity of the world around us.