Project Managers are the primary keepers and managers of the project schedules, working closely with Production, Project Directors, and Studio Leadership to ensure they are managing the project on-time, to established quality bars, and on budget.
Scheduling and Prioritization
• Organize and maintain the project schedule.
• Assist teams with scope and deadline management during sprints and milestones.
• Work with Production and Directors to establish a project and feature road map and schedule.
• Assist in validating project staffing requirements.
• Partner with Production and Directors to manage scope, quality, and prioritization of work.
Employee Relations and Communication
• Identify, analyze, and help resolve team organizational issues and monitor progress.
• Proactively identify project risks, issues, and triggers. Establish contingency plans as needed.
• Regular communication with key stakeholders to provide project status updates.
• Collaborate with team to achieve project deliverables and goals.
• Manage the change-request process, ensuring all workflows are clearly defined and processes are documented.
• Facilitate communication among teams as needed.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development as a Producer, Agile Coach, SCRUM Master, Project Manager, or Development Manager, and have worked with or led a team through a full product cycle.
• Able to create, manage, and maintain custom team reports using Excel, Hansoft, Word, VISIO, and other standard tools.
• Experience managing a project, including establishing project plans and budgets, determining task dependencies, assigning tasks, and implementing operational changes.
• Capable of identifying and mitigating risks. Able to take appropriate steps to resolve difficulties, including changes to work methods, technologies, and project schedules.
• Ability to take ownership and move projects forward despite obstacles and issues.
• Able to learn quickly and apply new concepts, principles, and processes.
• Maintain a solution-oriented approach to development.
• Professional communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution.