Proletariat is seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to join the team for our newest game in development, Spellbreak. The individual will partner with the publishing and product teams, analyzing marketing and promotional opportunities and results to inform decisions on future game partnerships. Through creative analysis of campaigns of various types and different attributions, they will help measure the value of the work the team does.
- Collaborates on defining and setting KPI goals for partnership, marketing, influencer, feature, and promotional opportunities.
- Partners with the Publishing & Product teams to generate hypotheses about how to improve our reach and performance.
- Tests and iterates on hypotheses around scale and reach through analysis of attribution and performance data.
- Creates statistical models and business dashboards that can be used, repurposed and scaled to understand publishing performance.
- Drives new key business health metrics that help us better understand our partnerships, influencers, and marketing.
- Drive Proletariat’s experimentation culture and the process by which we learn about our publishing goals and needs.
- Develops materials to explain project findings across the wider organization.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, strategy, or business consultation.
- Familiarity with setting business objectives against a variety of different promotional activities.
- Understanding of unifying separate reporting systems and campaigns together for analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling / machine learning and parameters that affect their performance preferred.
- Passion for gaming preferred.