The Product Marketing Manager will help bring games within the Hyper Hippo portfolio to market. Drawing on exceptional project management skills, you will partner with cross-functional teams to optimize our game’s visibility on the App Stores and develop marketing plans that support our product pillars, align on messaging and goals, and partner with teams to develop engaging outbound marketing campaigns aligned to those objectives.
The position reports to the Marketing and Advertising Director and will have to work closely with our external and internal teams including product, graphics, social and performance marketing teams.
What We’re Building at Screenzilla:
Screenzilla comes from a long line of creative, innovative and ambitious teams. Backed by the creator of the acclaimed MMO Club Penguin as well as Hyper Hippo Studios, leaders in the idle game genre, Screenzilla is made up of people with a history of creating high-quality, player driven games. And we bring this experience to the way we publish and support games and developers. We believe that the best way to create games is to put our partners and players first, so we ensure that they have everything they need to create their vision and provide the best player experience possible.
A Product Marketing Manager’s Impact:
Marketing, PR and CRM services
- Generate and execute creative marketing concepts that bond the right players to our upcoming and existing portfolio of games
- Lead our re-engagement campaign using paid marketing and push notifications, and report performance to the product teams and main Screenzilla stakeholders
- Deliver ongoing product marketing analysis, making recommendations to continually refine marketing strategies around organic acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Conduct market research, personas and develop insights that will help us to shape our products
- Lead efforts to identify, recruit and foster relationships with content creators and influencer agencies, and coordinate influencer campaigns to boost our user acquisition effort
- Lead and coordinate product PR
ASO strategy and discoverability
- Design and optimize the strategy for each app store with the goal of growing the player base of Screenzilla games and improving the conversion ratio using A/B tests, localization, creative optimization, keyword optimization
- Research keywords, define targets and implement strategy to improve ranking with the goal of growing our volume of organic downloads and boosting the conversion of our paid ads
- Monitor and report on performance of games in the app store and impact of tests on top line metrics (impressions to installs)
- Work cross functionally with our partner’s product teams, Screenzilla UA team as well as manage relationship with external partners on ASO efforts
- Develop and update the company’s ASO strategy and guidelines
- Adhere to company Strategy, Mission, and Values
Your Track Record Includes:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in mobile game marketing, consumer marketing or as a product manager for a mobile game company
- Blend of creativity with a strong results-oriented, metrics driven approach to problem solving
- Track record of leading and executing innovative marketing programs that generate results
- Strong copy and content writing capabilities
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to think critically
- Experience with Apple Search Ads and Google AdWords is a plus.
Position is located in Vancouver, but Seattle and Kelowna are also an option.