Mojiworks is a startup obsessed with making the best games for the Snapchat generation - the 400M+ people who connect with friends and family using Snapchat. Our games - like Ready Chef Go!, the realtime co-op cooking game with 70M+ players so far - help Snapchatters around the world make real friends through fun.
We use cutting-edge web tech to make our native-quality 3D games playable instantly in the spaces where friends hang out together most.
We're guided by our belief that high-empathy collaboration of diverse and talented teams is how we'll do the best work of our careers, right here.
What you'll be doing:
You'll lead product management of one of our Snap Games titles, played and loved by millions of Snapchatters across the world! You'll direct features and improvements to games at all stage of the product lifecycle, and work with our data and product teams to evolve our product strategy and make Mojiworks games platform-leading, and the very best they can be.
What we are looking for:
- Fascination with how people have fun together online
- A love of collaborating in teams with empathy and candour
- Unquenchable desire to experiment and learn
You're good at:
- Iterative improvement of software products for a highly social, online, audience
- Working within a creative team to craft loved products
- Analysing consumer products and platforms to identify chances for improvement and innovation
- Balancing competing demands to make decisions that achieve measurable goals
You might also have
- Experience developing progressive team cultures
- Love and knowledge of games
- Deep understanding of the creative process, and how to harness it to build mass-market products
We're committed to building a team as diverse as our players, and eagerly welcome differences in background, life experience and culture. With us, you'll help to break down barriers within the gaming and tech industries. You'll help us to create an impactful and ethical company, and grow right along with us. If this speaks to you, we encourage you to apply.