GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE is a fast-growth eCommerce startup in the PC Gaming accessories & peripherals industry, currently seeking an experienced Product Manager. Candidates should be prepared to work in a rapid-paced startup environment, ready to jump in the hot seat of one of the fastest-growing companies in the gaming hardware space.
A Product Manager manages the successful development and implementation of key products from beginning to end. This includes managing the product throughout its "lifecycle", gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver awesome products to fellow gamers. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure we maintain the Glorious Standard we put into every product and some of the best levels of customer satisfaction in the industry.
The overall goal for this role is to help discover, design, create and push products out into releases. You can expect to have a main product of focus, and then some sub products you can build upon.
We're looking for an experienced individual who has the skills necessary to help craft this role and grow it along with the company. The ideal candidate will be curious, have a strong attention to detail and a passion for customer success. Your position will be integral to the continued growth of our business & reputation, and your voice & opinion will always be heard directly at the top.
- Research, formulate ideas of new gaming products within product line categories
- Manage new products from start to end
- Communicate effectively with different teams to bring products to inception
- Work within the gaming community to understand their needs and pain points. Then capture and share feedback with the team to best investigate ways to create a solution.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure features and functionality are meeting gamers needs in new and innovative ways.
- Report the success of the products and strategize improvements needed.
- Coordinate with testing teams to insure the Glorious Standard is being met with our products
- Assist with getting product properly on website with appropriate assets
- Monitor the progress of issues and provide solutions for the development team.
- Constant research of new product ideas
- Analysis of current market place
- Must have relevant experience as a PM
- Must be a PC Gamer with extensive knowledge about PC gaming
- Well versed in PC Gaming Peripherals
- Very analytical and organized
- Proven results influencing stakeholders and displaying improvements
- Ability to translate complex problems and ideas into easily understood descriptions
- Must have experience working with overseas factories
Glorious PC Gaming Race was started by PC gamers, for PC gamers. GPCGR provides hardware & accessories engineered for elite-level performance, premium quality, and every-man affordability. Born out of a community of passionate gamers who demanded the best, GPCGR has been challenging the traditional PC gaming hardware industry since inception in 2014. We’ve built a community of loyal users who have been shown the light of unparalleled performance, reliability, and customer service.
We currently have a small team who are all very passionate about what we do. Our office is located in Plano, Texas