NOIZ is currently seeking a Product Manager reporting directly to the CEO and Senior Management, to work with our software development team and design the future of the NOIZ.gg platform with our clients’ needs in mind. The role requires experience strategizing with internal development teams, managing day-to-day platform-specific backend operations, and gathering and prioritizing information about our clients’ concerns to plan and execute development roadmaps. If you are passionate about revolutionizing game influencer marketing by making it more fun and accessible to all streamers, we look forward to hearing from you!
This is a full-time, salaried position with full corporate benefits.
NOIZ was founded in 2018 by game and esports industry veterans who have worked with companies like Major League Gaming, Riot Games, THQ, Fnatic, and more. NOIZ aims to help both aspiring game streamers and game companies alike reach a wider audience, diversify marketing spend and income streams, and build their own brands easily and professionally at large scale. NOIZ is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
Role & Responsibilities
- Apply expertise in the space and information from our client and streamer-facing teams as well as the technical team to design NOIZ platform features for future development and expansion.
- Work with the founding team and senior management to prioritize platform features and report on development progress.
- Understand the capabilities of the NOIZ platform inside and out and jump in quickly when needed to handle configuration and other issues on the backend.
- Oversee day-to-day platform operations, including support for the various campaigns we are spinning up and executing on a daily or longer-term basis.
- Analyze data from NOIZ campaigns and other sources to create solutions for handling user issues and designing features that differentiate NOIZ from competitors.
- Represent and speak to the product side to potential clients and vendors, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to work onsite at the El Segundo, CA headquarters.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in technical product management/design, particularly for web.
- Work experience at a digital marketing agency or video game marketing team.
- Detailed and broad expertise in the video game marketing, esports, and/or online broadcasting space.
- Direct experience with and knowledge of streaming platforms like Twitch.
- Experience speaking directly to large clients/vendors about software product development.
- Strong organizational skills and knowledge of popular project management tools and methodologies.
- Excellent communicator with experience building and presenting case studies and other material relevant to technical product design.