We are looking for a Product Design Manager with a deep understanding of free-to-play mobile game design and economy. Join our small passionate team helping independent development teams bring their dreams to life!
Your Future at TPM
- As a member of the Product team, you’ll apply a combination of skills in product management and game design to drive economy and progression tuning, roadmap prioritization, feature design, and UX refinement in a variety of F2P genres, in collaboration with our development partners.
- Closely analyze game data to derive actionable design insights for soft launch and post-launch games
- Work with designers to generate concepts, feature sets, and monetization strategies for new games
- Evaluate new game submissions and perform related market research and benchmark analyses
- Forecast game and feature performance
- Mentor junior designers and PM’s.
Your XP & Skills
- 2+ years in product management roles in a professional setting, working primarily in mobile free-to-play
- Exceptional understanding of the intersection of engagement and monetization in F2P mobile games
- Excellent analytical and quantitative modeling skills
- Thorough familiarity with top F2P mobile game design trends and top performing games
- Strong verbal/written communication
- Experience in managing cross-departmental relationships
- Interest in mobile games across all platforms and genres
- Powerpoint proficiency
- SQL experience preferred
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Exciting, fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
- Prominent role in making tech decisions that will shape the company and industry
- Involvement in a large range of mobile game titles
- Excellent location with a rooftop patio in midtown NYC
- Free snack and beverages
- Robust perks & benefits!
Interested? We would love to hear from you. All submissions are confidential.