The Producer is expected to manage the daily partnerships within development studios. We expect you to have strong communication skills and the ability to skillfully interact with multiple departments to balance timelines and studio needs. Manage all facets of game service production with development teams. Must be able to prioritize and provide clear directives regarding the team in the development of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Positive and open communication with management team
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between all development disciplines, as well as with upper management
- Must lead by example and demonstrate the ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision
- Proven experience managing schedules and requirements to implement desired features
- Manage project schedules, Milestones, Review sessions, Hitlist creation and management.
- Run weekly team meetings.
- Coordinate project handoff to internal and external testing groups.
- Manage software defects from internal/external testing groups.
- Proven conflict management and evaluation, mitigation and risk resolution
- Knowledge about the game development process and industry trends at large
- Experience shipping two or more major game titles at the Producer level
- 3-5 years of game development experience in an internal development Production role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong Organizational Skills and Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as Confluence and Jira
- A demonstrated understanding of various Production methodologies is required
- Experience with developmental teams utilizing Unity Engine preferred
Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
*Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
AGS in an equal opportunity employer.