Proletariat, a Blizzard Entertainment studio, is seeking a Producer to join our team for our work on World of Warcraft (WoW). In this role you will collaborate with other production staff to ensure the timely delivery of the highest quality product. Other coordination duties you will execute cross-functionally include, following up on action items from meetings, running meetings and taking notes, end of sprint reviews and retrospectives, as well as other duties as specified by management. As different elements of the game are created, the Producer's role and responsibilities will evolve to best support the needs of the studio.
- Coordinating Scrum teams during sprints to ensure delivery of features in a timely manner
- Task and milestone planning and tracking, as well as handling product review and approval processes for a smooth development experience for team members
- Support game production by coordinating the operations of the team while ensuring process is followed, identifying areas of improvement, and improving team efficiency
- Coordinating work on some of the project's key processes such as facilitating the outsourcing of art assets to ensure good working relationships with outsource teams
- Filing and archiving game assets such as concept artwork, marketing and press assets for future reference and use
- Handling the communications between external cost centers and developer
- Maintain high-level planning documentation, including Backlog and Roadmap, ensuring they have been reviewed by the appropriate parties and prioritized appropriately.
- Identify and communicate project risks to the leadership of the company.
- Manage remote development on features and different SKU’s as needed.
- Some Production experience, preferably in core/console game development
- Experience working with agile software tools and agile project management processes.
- Proven ability to focus on priorities – problem solving, multi-tasking, and meeting development goals.
- Demonstrated time management skills
- pay close attention to detail and have high standards of work
- Scrum Training/Certification, preferred but not required
- Cover Letter
What We Offer:
- Healthcare, dental, and vision, most of which are 100% sponsored by Proletariat to cover you and your family.
- Flexible PTO Policy with a focus on minimum time away, rather than maximum.
- 401K plan with generous matching contributions.
- Wellness reimbursements and discounts
- Flexible working hours.
- Our office is currently still remote, but we look forward to moving to an optional hybrid model in the future. If you’re based outside of the Boston-area and you’re not looking to relocate, we understand! Just let us know your situation during your phone screen conversation, and we’ll see if we can accommodate making a remote hire!
Proletariat Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.