The Producer oversees the development of the game in production; from concept to shipping or the evolution of our game through live operations. In either case, our Producers are versatile problem-solvers; balancing creative AND logical with a linear approach to problem solving. You laugh in the face of setbacks or pivots, viewing them as a welcome challenge and new opportunity to grow. This is a role for the ambitious, the challengers of the status quo and the meticulous project leaders.
What We’re Building at Hyper Hippo:
Hyper Hippo Games is the studio behind the smash hit “Original Idle Game” AdVenture Capitalist (+50 Million installs) and AdVenture Communist which is currently one of the most popular mobile Idle Games in the world.
We are a very ambitious mobile games-focused studio and we like to compare ourselves to a sports team, our vision is to continue attracting the best players (industry talent like you) in the world and to win many championships: hit mobile games that become part of pop culture that the world can enjoy. Currently we are focused on the Idle genre, but, again, we are very ambitious and will be exploring different genres on mobile in the future.
If you want to work in an environment where your voice is heard and your vision is always considered, where you can lead a talented product team and shape the future of our studio - we can’t wait to hear from you.
A Producer’s Impact:
- Elevates the vision and development of a new game, supporting creative conceptualization and effective execution through the production pipeline
- Takes Live Ops to the next level, working closely with the team to bring events and features that our players love
- Oversee the creative and technical development of the game
- Define feature and game requirements aligned with brand and player needs
- Final rubber stamp of excellence on the overall quality of the end product
Your Track Record Includes:
- 2+ years as Producer or Production Manager, steering the creation of digital products, preferably mobile games
- Degree or certification in Business, Project Management, Arts, or applicable experience
- Experience publishing to multiple platforms an asset
- Familiar with user acquisition, player retention, player engagement, and monetization metrics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to lead by influence
- Highly organized with an understanding of process, project management, and the tools that support it
- Demonstrated ability to translate analytics and user feedback into actionable product features
- Knows what it takes to make an amazing user experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Extraordinary profit sharing program
- All the other Dental, Health, Wellness Benefits
- 3 weeks vacation
- 10 personal days per year
- Annual self development budget (up to $3000 per year) to attend conferences, courses, training – you name it
- Referral bonuses for finding awesome Hippos
- Social impact “Hippo Gift Matching”
- So much more to share with you!