We’re looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and highly organized Producer to join our production team. You will provide support to various teams within the studio by scheduling, tracking dependencies, removing roadblocks, and fostering happy, productive teams while making sure they stay on the right track.
You get shit done. You know how to rally the troops, deal with multiple stakeholders and are unafraid to have uncomfortable conversations. You can say “no” when you know its right, push back when needed and you do it with honesty and integrity. Master at facilitating communication, like a shark sensing fear, you can sense miscommunication from miles away and swoop in to set facts straight. You bring concerns to the surface, you wave red flags, and you get people together to work out solutions.
Cool, level-headed and even-keeled – you keep the horses looking forward when the cart is on fire.
- Work with leads to schedule and prioritize assignments.
- Communicate goals, updates, and reasoning for changes coming from other departments.
- Raise red flags in regards to scheduling and meeting goals on time.
- Keep meetings on track, take notes and publish to teams.
- Help ensure consistent communication flow between departments.
- Establish and maintain various processes within the team.
- 3 years of experience in production in the video games industry
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Self-starting with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal errors and dropped details
- Keen mind for problem solving and process improvement
- Able to interact and work as part of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Shipped at least one title in a production role
- Proficiency with Jira and Confluence
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS