Working in a busy creative environment, the Producer is responsible for producing a high profile 52 episode X 11 minute series in computer animation. The role involves managing an in house team as well as being responsible for a series budget.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Creating and managing schedules and budgets, ensure schedules and budgets are met
- Deliver (in collaboration with Finance) appropriate reporting to ensure all relevant stakeholders are kept updated on progress.
- Liaising directly with TV Networks and responding to notes
- Identifying, interviewing and hiring staff.
- Responsible for supervising and managing both in house crew and overseas studio
- Answerable to the Head of TV Production and Executive Producers
Person Specification/Requirements :
- Must have animation series ‘Producer’ credit
- Excellent understanding of a 3D computer animation Pipeline
- Experience in managing long form animation productions across all departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent organizational skills