Airship is currently seeking a skilled Producer to help drive the schedule and quality across our games. If you are highly organized, self-driven, and absolutely love spreadsheets, then Airship might be the place for you!
This person will keep the team organized and on track. This requires intimate knowledge of the game itself, the milestone goals, and the specific tasks required to accomplish these goals. This person will create, update, and stay on top of all tasks and bugs created by the team to assure our overall goals are met consistently. Change is expected, and this person will know exactly how to flow through it, creating solutions and communicating with the appropriate people as it happens.
- Work with project leads to define features and develop schedules/roadmaps.
- Maintain tasks and bugs in Asana/Jira, ensuring work is organized and actionable.
- Maintain milestone goals, destroy roadblocks, and problem solve development issues.
- Communicate status, risks, and changes to the leads and team.
- Host meetings, take detailed notes and create actionable tasks.
- Work with Production and leads to assess progress, quality and stay on top of bugs/tasks within the title.
- 3+ years of experience in a Production role within the games industry.
- Thorough understanding of the game development process.
- Shipped at least 1 recent title.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience tracking complex features and reporting crucial information in a succinct manner.
- Ability to multitask and solve complex issues while meeting deadlines.
- Expertise with Google Suite, MS Office, Slack, Atlassian suite, and other project management software.
- Shipped titles on PC and consoles.
- Live Game Experience.
- Passion for games.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine.
- Adept at problem-solving and cat herding.
- Experience with administration for various task and bug tracking systems.
- Healthcare that includes: complete medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you and your dependents.
- Life insurance plus short and long-term disability.
- Generous matching retirement contributions so you can live the good life after you retire.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Open Paid Time Off
- Relocation packages
Perks Upon Perks:
- A world-beating, custom-made board gaming table
- Payday Friday Off
- Flex Days, where working from home is optionally allowed
- Office movie lunches at Alamo Draft House (when we're not in a pandemic)
- Access to your favorite snacks and beverages
- MAME cabinet
- GrubHub Account w/ meal credits