Are you ready to create amazing and engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment? Are you not afraid to challenge yourself creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary? If you are among the best Presentation Designers, we invite you to join our amazing team.
Tilting Point Creative Team is seeking an experienced Presentation Designer. You must be passionate at communicating complex ideas in a visually compelling way, creating impactful Marketing, Sales materials and presentations that align with company objectives while telling clear, powerful and persuasive stories.
The candidate must be conceptual and have the ability to take projects to completion. Your portfolio needs to demonstrate cutting-edge work that stands out from the clutter while providing fresh thinking, and a creative approach to problem solving.
A strong foundation of storytelling is required with the ability to work effectively and creatively under tight deadlines. You must be proficient in design programs such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Your Future at TPM
- Follow creative direction, work well in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
- Work collaboratively with the President of the company, Sr. Creative Director, Business Development Team, Art Directors, Managers, Copywriters, and cross-department teams to develop Sales and Marketing materials, and all other types of creative projects company wide, from concept to completion
- Push creative boundaries by constantly pursuing new concepts and approaches, bringing new ideas to the table
- Resourceful in meeting challenges, responsive, willing to work hard to get the job done (and done right) and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Support visual design for creative projects across disciplines including print, experiential, mobile, digital, and social media
- Show initiative, flexibility, attention to detail, passion for the business and willingness/eagerness to learn
- Work well under pressure and maintains a positive attitude
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines
- Team-oriented with an excellent work ethic
- Collaborate with our leadership and internal clients to translate their ideas into effective and compelling visual solutions
- Design and creation of incredible Apple Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint templates for pitch presentations; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements
Your XP & Skills
- 3+ years of hands-on design and art direction experience
- Bachelor’s degree/BFA or equivalent experience preferred
- Expert skills in PowerPoint & Keynote
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Mobile games and entertainment brand experience is a plus
- Portfolio that shows off excellent presentation work
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skills
- Able to easily liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
- Self-starter and well-organized
- Positive attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Able to think, react, and execute effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to listen to initial direction and revise and execute against internal critiques
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.