Part-Time Executive Assistant – 25 hour/week
Filament Games is seeking a talented, can do Executive Assistant to work their magic in supporting three partners and our Accounting Director with their day-to-day operational and administrative duties. If you prefer a Monday – Friday schedule of 9:00-2:00 (or similar schedule – we are flexible) please read on!
Your contributions will include:
- Scheduling meetings and/or conferences by interacting with the Filament team to coordinate calendars, meeting materials, and meals – anticipating needs will prove to be handy!
- Coordinating travel and accommodations
- Reading and responding to emails and requests on behalf of the leadership team and flagging action items
- Organizing office maintenance services and stocking our office with goodies
- Assisting with contract tracking, agenda creation, and accounting needs
- Leading our offer letter generation and onboarding activities
- Managing electronic correspondence and filing systems – strong computer skills are needed!
- Greeting guests and customers when they connect via phone or visit - minimal
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail is required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including strong listening skills is required
- Highly versatile and resourceful team player is required
- Proven ability to handle confidential information, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service is required
- Ability to multi-task, quickly change direction and independently prioritize work - managing calendars, reviewing email, arranging travel and managing expenses
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Outlook)
- Skills in BambooHR, JIRA, and Google Docs is preferred
- Previous experience as an Senior or Executive Administrative Assistant is preferred
- Positive and approachable personality
- Tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to respect confidential information
- Comfortable with change
- Adept at managing multiple priorities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
About Filament Games
Filament Games is a game production studio that creates digital learning games and interactives. Our mission is to deliver best-in-class teaching solutions that foster 21st-century skills through experiential learning. We believe that games are a powerful way to engage and inspire learners, and we approach game design by translating learning objectives directly into meaningful gameplay mechanics and playful curriculum materials.
Benefits: Filament Games is an awesome place to work. Why?
Our team is a creative, interdisciplinary group of people who are making a difference. Through innovative educational games we’re working to modernize education and revolutionize learning!
We believe that the best work – and the best life – comes from a healthy balance between work and play, discipline, and fun. Our office culture reflects this. For example, we have flexible work hours, causal dress everyday, grill outs, sketch comedy classes, Show-n-Tells, and the occasional paintball battle.
Our stylish office is located on the top floor of 316 West Washington, and offers stunning views of the heart of downtown Madison, a lively city with a world-class university, burgeoning tech industry and beautiful state capitol. Downtown Madison is a vibrant, active urban center with fun weekly events like Concert on the Square and the Farmer’s Market, and offers access to a variety of eclectic restaurants, music venues, and the best of Madison’s nightlife.
Filament offers a competitive benefits package, including health/dental/vision care, short & long term disability, a Flexible Spending Account, 401k retirement plan, subsidized bus fare, discounted gym membership, profit sharing, generous paid time off and extended holidays including a paid Christmas break!