PerBlue is looking for a talented Office Manager to join our growing team. We’re an energetic and passionate team of 50+ people and have been recognized as one of the best places to work in Madison. We make mobile games played by millions of people around the world, including our recently launched Disney Heroes: Battle Mode game. We’re looking for a sociable and proactive individual to be a core driver of our workplace culture and ensure our office operates smoothly every day.
Our ideal candidate should be very welcoming, authentic, and caring. You should enjoy being a ringleader to organize the people around you. You should have a meticulous attention to detail and constantly strive for perfection. You should crave organization, process, and checklists. You should thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be effective at juggling concurrent and ever-changing projects, tasks, and priorities.
- Planning, coordinating, and executing defined office and executive related tasks
- Organizing and coordinating office meals and social events
- Maintaining and creating a highly functional work environment for all employees
- Scheduling appointments and travel arrangements for employees (and guests)
- Providing administrative support for HR, Operations, and Accounting
- Maintaining and organizing office files and records (digital and paper)
- Replying to and managing multiple email accounts
- Running and stocking supplies for office kitchens/breakrooms/etc while operating within a budget
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant, or similar role
- Ability to independently perform quality work within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Approachable, positive, and friendly personality with a responsible and flexible attitude
- Be outgoing and thrive in a social setting
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proactive and diligent work ethic
- Trustworthy, accountable, and resourceful
- Proficient computer literacy with experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Willing to “get your hands dirty” (figuratively and literally) to resolve office related issues
Details & Perks
We offer 6+ weeks of paid vacation and health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a well-matched 401k. We have a catered lunch program, a snack-stocked kitchen, and a refrigerator full of liquid refreshments. You'll get membership to our local hackerspace Sector67 and enjoy our regular socials. You'll be part of an energetic and collaborative environment, and work with a great team. We have flexible hours and are located in a vibrant neighborhood in beautiful downtown Madison.
PerBlue is an independent game development studio based in Madison, WI with a highly skilled team of amazingly talented people. We’ve been named a “Top Workplace” by the Wisconsin State Journal, a “Best Place to Work” by Madison Magazine, and “Madison's Favorite Tech Startup” by the Isthmus.
This is a full time position based in Madison, WI. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.